I am going to post the Black Friday ads in advance for you to check out the deals and get your shopping in order. I highly recommend you check Amazon.com and compare any prices before you head out into the madhouse!
Here is the Walmart Black Friday circular. This is a first for Walmart, they rarely let anyone get a sneak peak at their ads but here it is! Head on over and check out the deals!
Thanksgiving Day at Walmart.com:
All-day long on Thanksgiving, shoppers can get great online-only specials and save with free â€œFast, Faster, Fastestâ€ shipping options. Examples of a few of the incredible online savings include:
- 46â€ HDTVs for under $400
- Electric Ride-Ons for children, priced under $40
- Choice of four select Blu-rayâ„¢ discs for only $20
Walmart Store’s Black Friday events will be held at the following times*
Get in early on Thursday to save on xBoxes, Paula Deen cookware, Barbies, inflatable Snowmen and more! Friday brings even more savings on Emerson TVs, Goodyear tires, LG Blu-ray Players, Smartphones, Magellan GPS, iPod Touches and many of your other favorite gifts!
- 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 24) â€“ Top Toys, Home and Apparel
- Midnight on Black Friday (Nov. 25) â€“ Electronics! Electronics! Electronics!
- 8 a.m. Nov. 25 through the weekend â€“ Gifts for the entire family; electronics and more