One of the best ways I save time and money is to plan out my menu for the week. The times I haven’t done this are those times I break my grocery budget. This is a great week! Very easy to plan since Thanksgiving dinner is pretty much the same every year! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Sunday: Pot roast and everything that goes along with it
- Monday: BBQ beef sandwiches, tater tots
- Tuesday: Chicken tortilla casserole, green beans, salad
- Wednesday: Buca di Beppo (Using gift card from City Deals)
- Thurday: Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey with all the fixings
- Friday: Open faced hot turkey sammies
- Saturday: Turkey and rice casserole (are we sick of turkey yet??)