I can’t believe it’s June already! Time to grab your eCoupons. I’ve written about Cellfire many times, as well as the benefits to using eCoupons. Cellfire has expanded to many grocery stores nationwide. If you’re already using a store rewards card, you just add the Cellfire eCoupons to your existing rewards card to start saving. It’s free and easy.
One of the many eCoupons Cellfire has is for Bisquick. I gave up making my own biscuits years ago and have been using Bisquick ever since. Other than pancakes, waffles, and bisuits I have never ventured into recipes that require Bisquick.
Here’s your chance to win a $100 gift card to the grocery store of your choice. Leave a comment with a quick and easy recipe using Bisquick. It can be anything! I’m eager to try something new.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- Grab your Cellfire eCoupons before they’re gone!
- One recipe per comment, each recipe must use Bisquick as an ingredient.
- Each comment will count as a separate entry
- Comments must be received by 9:00pm PDT June 15th, 2010 to be included in the giveaway.
- $100 gift card will be coming directly from Cellfire, please use a valid email address.
- US residents only.