I think we are all going to try to take advantage of this offer! There is a new program starting at CVS on Sunday that will help you earn a Free $10 Gas Card each week through the end of the Summer. Here’s how it will work:
- Purchase $30 worth of Specially Marked Items at CVS. These will be tracked on your Extra Care Card and when you reach $30 a Coupon will print at Checkout.
- You can Instantly Redeem your Coupon for a FREE $10 Gas Card at your local CVS Store.
- You have 30 Days till the Coupon Expires.
Here’s the fine print:
- Limit 1 Redemption Per Week for each Extra Care Card Holder (So if you don’t redeem instantly make sure you do it that week, it sounds like you won’t be able to redeem 2 in one week)
- You may earn 1 $10 Gas Card Coupon per week by spending $30 on Specially Marked Items. There is No Carry Over from one week to the next so you will start over each week with new products and a $0 Balance.
- Specially Marked Products will change each week to help you Maximize your Savings.
I don’t get to CVS that often so I’m really curious how this is going to work out. Let me know if you get a $10 card!
Thanks, Southern Savers