Here is the ad we’ve all been waiting for. The Toys R Us Black Friday ad for 2011 is out. The stores will be opening at 9pm on Thanksgiving night and they run until 1pm Friday. This is going to be a two day sale.
I think this is the store that will be open first and the shelves will be cleared out! I’ve actually been there on Black Friday once a long time ago, I think it’s much easier to price match on Amazon if you can!
Here’s a list of some of the top deals…
- FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony, $89.99 reg. $199.99
- Biscuit My Lovin Pup, $89.99 reg. $189.99
- iPod iTouch 8GB, $199.99 Plus FREE Gift Card $50
- iPod iTouch 32GB, $299.99 Plus FREE Gift Card $50
- Matchbox Kid Picks Fire Rescue Transporter, $12.49
- B2G1 BeyBlade Metal Fusion Battle Tops, $8.99
- You & Me Family Dollhouse, $19.99 reg. $29.99
- Disney Scrapbook Sets Disney Princess, Faires or Rapunzel, $4.99
- Crayola Magic Light Brush and Drawing Pad, $12.99
- Canon 14.1MP Power Shot A2200 Camera, $89.99 reg. $139.99
- Casio 61 Key Light Up Keyboard with Adapter, $79.88
- Coby 32″ HD LCD TV, $229.99 reg. $$349.99
- Huffy 3, 2, 1 Trike, $49.99
- VTech Bouncing Colors Turtle, $14.99
- All Kung Zhu Hamsters and Armor, 5/$10 Must by 5 or $5.98-$6.98 ea.
- XBox 360 4 GB Game System with Kinect, $199.99 Plus FREE Gift Card $10 reg. $299.99