UPromise is a really great program. You can shop and save for college at the same time! UPromise is a great way to save without doing any work. It’s a free program created by SallieMae to help save for college. You can link up your credit cards and grocery cards and a small percentage of the purchase will be applied to your account. If you have young children, this is a great program and a perfect time to start!
UPromise is free. You can sign up and check it out with no obligation or hidden frees. I linked up my grocery store club card and have already saved on my grocery bill and started saving too!
Here are October eCoupons:
- $.40/1 Argo or Kingsford’s Corn Starch
- $.40/1 Fleischmann’s Yeast Buy 1 Fleischmann’s Yeast strip or jar
- $1.25/3 Cabot Cheese Bars
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites 5/2.2oz bags
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites Family Pack 14oz
- $.50/1 Chiquita Bites Singles
- $1/2 Chiquita Bites Singles
- $.55/1 Elmer’s Foam Boards
- $1/1 Elmer’s 3D Paint Paint Pens
- $.75/1 Elmer’s Glue-All continued